Re: Octave for Windows distribution

From: Eric S. Carlson
Subject: Re: Octave for Windows distribution
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:54:38 -0800 (PST)

I have downloaded the newest version and installed on a system (I think) that
did not have MSVC installed. When I installed it, I tried to click the box
to install the MSVC runtime libs but nothing happened. The program, however,
still runs.

Does your installer automatically install the runtime libraries (or were the
runtime dll's there already)?

Thanks for connecting it directly to the console as well.

Cheers,
Eric Carlson