Re: 2.9.10, finally?

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: 2.9.10, finally?
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:51:28 -0600

John W. Eaton wrote:

For compatibility, s.cdata should only contain the kind of information
that is contained in the corresponding property in the Matlab graphics
system, so that when someone writes

  x = get (h, "cdata")

X will contain the same data in Octave or Matlab.

I don't know what those are.  But I can put together a patch that comes close.

Regarding the axis limits, let me ask if the following is proper behavior:

plot([0:3])
set(get(3,"currentaxes"),"xlim",[-1 5])
plot([0:3])

The first plot autoranges.  The result of the set is a plot whose x range is -1
to 5.  The second plot goes back to an xrange of 0 to 3.  Is that right?

Dan