Re: Problem using copyfile and movefile

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Problem using copyfile and movefile
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 21:34:29 +0100

All these little details are precisely what I wanted to avoid by using
the gnulib code, which has already considered them and presumably has
all the bugs worked out.  Also, I don't want to be the maintainer of
this code when there is already a project that implements the
functionality and is maintained by people who probably know better
than we do how to get the details right.

OK, just forget it then.

Bye,
Michael.