Re: more graphics changes - subplots overlap

From: Alex Zvoleff
Subject: Re: more graphics changes - subplots overlap
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:25:42 -0700

John W. Eaton wrote:
>  It would be helpful to me if people who have been using the new
> graphics features could check that I haven't broken too many things.
> Please report any problems that you find to this list.

Running current CVS, and gnuplot 4.2, subplots are not showing up
correctly.  They display as overlapping plots, rather than two separate
plots in one figure window.  The below should reproduce the problem.  I
see it in both the wxWidgets and x11 terminals.

x=1:10;
figure
subplot(1,2,1);plot(sin(x))
subplot(1,2,2);plot(cos(x))

By the way, nice work on the new graphics code, it is great to be able
to adjust plot properties much more easily.

Alex