Re: saveing/loading symbol table of annymous functions

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: saveing/loading symbol table of annymous functions
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:23:56 -0400

On 15-May-2007, David Bateman wrote:

| John W. Eaton wrote:
| > Maybe this should be a static function in the load_path class?
|
| If you prefer,,

Looking at it again, since load_path is a singleton object and
Vsystem_path is initialized when the load_path singleton instance is
initialized, I think Vsystem_path should be made a data member of the
load_path class.  That way even if you called load_path::system_path
before any other load_path functions, it would still be initialized
properly.  I can make this change once your patch is checked in.