print.m: support of terminal epslatex?

From: Sebastian Schubert
Subject: print.m: support of terminal epslatex?
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 23:20:57 +0200

Hi,

what do think of supporting the epslatex terminal.  It creates a .eps
and a .tex file which you can include directly into a LaTeX document.
The numbers and labels are then taken from the used font in LaTeX.  I
attached a simple hack (against the 2.9.12 version), which I will
enhanced, if you think it is worth it.  Usage:

print('test.tex')

or with '-dtex'.  It needs gnuplot 4 or 4.2. The latter includes an
option to created a completly selfcontained tex file (a feature I would
like to add).

Thanks
Sebastian