Re: Octave reputation

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Octave reputation
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:51:02 +0200

On 6/13/07, Aaron Birenboim <address@hidden> wrote:
I am not aware of GUI toolboxes, either for MatLab or Octave.
That is another place where MatLab might be ahead.
I will be wanting some cross-platform GUI front end someday.

Based on the java interface I wrote for octave, I'm planning to add GUI objects
to jhandles package some day. This should be cross-platform as it's java
based. But currently, I'm still laying out the foundations.

Michael.