print.m with pstricks, was replot, with different gnuplot terminal

From: Philippe Leroux
Subject: print.m with pstricks, was replot, with different gnuplot terminal
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 03:52:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

having just discovered the print function (thanks John, much better than setting gnuplots terminal manually),
i modified the print.m so it accepts pstricks

arround line 177 :
----------------------
  ## check if we have to use convert
  dev_list = {"aifm" "corel" "fig" "png" "pbm" "dxf" "mf" "hpgl", ...
          "ps" "ps2" "psc" "psc2" "eps" "eps2" "epsc" "epsc2" "emf" "pstricks"};
-------------------------
and somewhere arround line 250

--------------------------
 elseif (strcmp (dev, "pstricks"))
    ## PStricks
    new_terminal = "pstricks ";
---------------------

it does the trick, it is certainly not optimal
as far as i know pstricks from gnuplot does not allow colors
and i don't know about other option

I will try it some more with options (landscape/portrait, fontsize?)
for now, well i have nice graphics for my phd articles

regards

Philippe

"John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> a écrit :
Please use the help list for questions about using Octave.

The maintainers list is for discussions about the development of
Octave.

jwe