Re: Couple comments about image_viewer and path behavior

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Couple comments about image_viewer and path behavior
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:13:57 +0200

Quentin Spencer skrev:
Søren Hauberg wrote:
By the way, this isn't matlab compatible as matlab search for image files in the path that is modified through addpath. So, before we start documenting IMAGE_PATH, perhaps we should change it to simply use the standard path?

I have always wondered why we had a separate path for images. I'm all for getting rid of it.
I can see why we might want to have a DATA_PATH that would affect where images, audio data, .mat files, etc, would be found. But I agree that a path that's only for images isn't that useful.

Søren