Interpolation in the manual

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Interpolation in the manual
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:49:55 +0200

Hi,
I've found some time to have a look at the chapter on polynomials. This chapter currently contains some functions for polynomial interpolation. More specifically
  * polyfit
  * ppval
  * mkpp
  * unmkpp
Should these functions rather e described in the chapter on interpolation? Also, I see that the geometry chapter contains a section called "Interpolation on Scattered Data" that describes the 'griddata*' functions. Should these be in the interpolation chapter?

Søren