Re: MacOSX: ismac() implementation

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: MacOSX: ismac() implementation
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 21:28:11 +0200

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso schrieb:
On 01/09/07, Thomas Treichl <address@hidden> wrote:
  if (regexp (vhost, '(.+)-apple-darwin(.+)'))

Not that I want to start a discussion here, but just curious: will
this regexp also match a GNU/Darwin system? Could that conceivably be
a problem?

- Jordi G. H.

So just checking for Darwin without Apple would make more sense, right ;) This also makes me thinking about that we should keep isunix() for Mac and take a higher level implementation for ismac(), what would you say Jordi?

  Thomas