Re: [unclassified] Re: improved __contourc__.cc + filled contours

From: Kai Habel
Subject: Re: [unclassified] Re: improved __contourc__.cc + filled contours
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:27:50 +0000

Shai Ayal schrieb:
After installing guplot 4.2.2 and octave 2.9.15+ it looks to be
working. gnuplot still complains from time to time more so with the
x11 terminal and very little with the wxt or ps  terminal

All the examples work, and I suggest this goes into 3.0 -- contourf is
quite a handy function, and even if it still has some undiscovered
bugs, it is not a critical function and could be fixed later.

Shai

p.s. The output with the wxt terminal is gorgeous !

[cut]

Thanks for your report. Can you elaborate more on the gnuplot errors you have observed. What input and how often could you trigger the error (~ every 2nd or every 100th run) ? I ask, because I haven't seen gnuplot errors since I use gnuplot 4.3-cvs.

Kai