Re: This time I want reply: Re: path separator treatment in mingw pkg.m

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: This time I want reply: Re: path separator treatment in mingw pkg.m
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 05:12:24 +0900 (JST)

Dear Jonn W. Eaton
Thank you for your reply
> As far as I can tell, filenames in pkg.m are always constructed with
> the fullfile function.
>
> What do the following functions return on your system?
>
>   filesep
>   tempdir
>   OCTAVE_HOME
   filesep      = \
   tempdir      = \
   OCTAVE_HOME  = C:\Programs\msys\1.0\local\octave-2.9.16
Thanks! Perhaps I will overcome the problem.
However, Benjamin work seems to be completes in the near future.
My premilinary version mingw octave will be finshed a role.

Thanks again!

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/