Re: proposed patch for ismember.m

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: proposed patch for ismember.m
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 08:40:55 -0500

I applied this patch and checked it in with the following additional
changes.

Thanks,

jwe

John,

I removed my local ismember.m from my cvs project and did a "cvs update".

However, the ismember.m script obtained from the cvs does not appear to include the modifications you made.

For example the email address in the author list are not there. I also checked the web interface to the cvs ... same result.

Did you check in my version by mistake, or are you waiting for me to look over the your modifications before checking in those as well?

In any event, the patch you attacked applied cleanly. I've browsed the patch and the resulting ismember script ... all looks good to me, and all tests passed.

Ben