Re: anything else for 2.9.18?

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: anything else for 2.9.18?
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 11:36:36 +0100

John W. Eaton wrote:
> I'd like to make 2.9.18 soon (later tonight or tomorrow).  Are there
> any other important patches or problems that need to be addressed?
>
> jwe

One issue I'm looking at, but might take me a while to fix is that
something like

surf(peaks());
hold on
h = surf(peaks()+10);
set (h, "FaceColor", "Red");

should give a colormapped surface and a second surface that is red. It
doesn't at this point with gnuplot as the constant facecolors are not
respected.. As we use pm3d we essentially have to manipulate the
colormap to add a few constant colors and manipulate the cbrange
appropriately. This was a little bit harder than I thought it would be
to fix, and so I can't promise anything for a few days. In fact perhaps
it doesn't even need to be fixed for 3.0.

D.

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary