Re: 2.9.19??

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: 2.9.19??
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 18:34:05 -0500

On Dec 9, 2007, at 4:32 PM, David Bateman wrote:

I'm in the process of trying to create a release of octave-forge for
2.9.18. However, with the documentation text image build issue and the
plot axis miscalculation it seems that 2.9.18 has a couple of really bad
issues. So I wonder if a rapid 2.9.19 release before I finalize an
octave-forge release wouldn't be a good idea?

If possible, I'd also like to expand the testing of the two patches for that accommodate building on MacOSX (i.e. the patches to test_signal.m and oct-time.cc).

Ben