Re: 3.0 when?

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: 3.0 when?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:48:53 +0100

* Dupuis <address@hidden> [2007-12-13 07:50]:

> Excellent idea. This way, Debian maintainers will have enough free time to
> prepare new packages, and the upgrade will be ready when going back to work
> :-)

Oh, I love when people make assumptions about the readiness and availability
of free software volunteers :-).  Consider joining the DOG [1] and help us
making your assumptions become true.

[1] http://pkg-octave.alioth.debian.org/

Anyway, if 3.0 is released until the end of the next week, the chances are
high that Debian users of unstable (sid) will have the packages for
Christmas (why they would need them for Christmas is still an open question
:-)

--
Rafael