Missing function info.m

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Missing function info.m
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:47:51 -0400

On 28-Mar-2008, Julian Schnidder wrote:

| The mercurial changeset appended implements function info from http://
| wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?MissingMatlabFunctions.
|
| It points to the octave homepage, the mailing lists, the octave wiki
| and the octave homepage at sourceforge.

Thanks, I applied this patch, but changed the body of the function to
be

  printf ("\n\
  Additional information about GNU Octave is available at\n\
  http://www.octave.org\n\
\n\
  Descriptions of mailing lists devoted to Octave are available at\n\
  http://www.octave.org/archive.html\n\
\n\
  You may also find some information in the Octave Wiki at\n\
  http://wiki.octave.org\n\
\n\
  Additional functionality can be enabled by using packages from\n\
  the Octave Forge project, which may be found at\n\
  http://octave.sourceforge.net\n\
\n\
  Report bugs to <address@hidden> (but first, please read\n\
  http://www.octave.org/bugs.html to learn how to write a helpful report)\n\
\n");

I used printf instead of creating a message by concatenating
individual character strings with the [] operator because that will
pad all the strings with blanks so they are all the same width, and I
don't see that is needed or desirable here.