Re: 3.0.1 release?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: 3.0.1 release?
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:27:50 -0400

On  3-Apr-2008, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

| This bundle fails to build with Intel's C++ and Fortran on AMD Opteron,
| on compiling src/DEFUN-DLD/sort.cc
|
| The problems seemed to be similar to that fixed in development branch
| by 7621:ff9c2bb7abc7.
|
| Attached is a quickfix changeset that enables successful building with
| Intel C++.

I applied the patch.

| +     * DLD-FUNCTIONS/sort.cc (Fsort): quick fix to enable compiling with
| +     Intel C++

The ChangeLog should say what was changed, not why.  If you need to
explain why something changed, please use a comment in the code.  I
changed it to:

        * DLD-FUNCTIONS/sort.cc (xabs, ascending_compare, operator <,
        descending_compare, operator >): Move definitions ahead of
        #include "oct-sort.cc".

Thanks,