Bug in expm

From: Marco Caliari
Subject: Bug in expm
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:54:37 +0200 (CEST)

Dear maintainers,

the bug "solved" here http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2008-January/005841.html has not been solved. It seems that the patch was not applied. In practice, the trailing permutations should be performed before the leading ones. I'm sorry I didn't notice that in Octave 3.0.0+. I enclosed the files used for checking: expmdemo1.m is the m-file implementation of the built-in expm.

Best regards,

Marco