Re: "whos -all" and "who -all" fail

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: "whos -all" and "who -all" fail
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 18:38:22 +0200

In fact one of the reasons I wanted this feature was to allow the names
of loaded subfunctions to be  identified so that I could do something like

dbstop ("func:subfunc", 1)

so that the debug stopped in the subfunction. However, this doesn't seem
to work either with the new symbol table code. Note that it would be
nice if  dbstop("func") was equivalent to dbstop("func", 1), but it
doesn't appear to be, as the second returns a breakpoint where the first
returns an empty matrix indicating that no breakpoint was set.

regards
david

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only