Missing changelog entries

From: David Bateman
Subject: Missing changelog entries
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:13:07 +0200

Trying to resolve the difference between my src/ChangeLog file and that
in the main repository I see that the changelog entries

2008-06-08  David Bateman  <address@hidden>

    * DLD-FUNCTIONS/qr.cc (Fqrupdate, Fqrinsert, Fqrshift, Fqrdelete):
    Allow single precision arguments, add tests for single precision.

2008-06-02  David Bateman  <address@hidden>

    * DLD-FUNCTIONS/betainc.cc: Move test code here. Add test code for
    single precision type.
    * DLD-FUNCTIONS/gammainc.cc: Ditto.
    * DLD-FUNCTIONS/gcd.cc (Fgcd): Support single precision. Move test
    code here. Add test code for single precision type.
    * data.cc: Move test code here and add tests for single precision
    type. Add tests for Fislogical.
    (NATIVE_REDUCTION): Support the 'double' argument.
    * mapper.cc: Move test code here and add tests for single precision
    type.
    * ov-float.cc (CD_SCALAR_MAPPER): Replace Complex with
    FloatComplex.
    (erf, erfc, abs, acos, asin, asinh, atan, atanh, ceil, cos, cosh,
    exp, expm1, floor, log10, log1p, sin, sinh, sqrt, tan, tanh): Use
    float version of base functions (ie. ::sinf and not ::sin)
    (lgamma, acosh, log, log2, log10, log1p): Use single precision
    infinity value.
    * ov-flt-complex.cc (erf, erfc, expm1, log1p): Use the float
    version of base functions.
    * ov-flt-cx-mat.cc (DARRY_MAPPER): Replace NDArray with FloatNDArray.
    (erf, erdc, gamma): Use FloatNDArray::dmapper and not
    NDArray::dmapper.
    * ov-flt-cx-mat.h (is_double_type): Delete.
    (is_single_type): New method.
    * ov-flt-re-mat.cc (lgamma,  acosh, log, log2, log10, log1p,
    sqrt): Use single precision infinity value.

2008-05-24  David Bateman  <address@hidden>

    * pt.cc (tree:last_break_function): Next pointer to last function
    with a breakpoint.
    * pt.h (tree:last_break_function): ditto.
    * debug.cc (Fdbstep): Use tree::break_function value of zero to
    signal to step into the next function. Set tree::last_break_function
    to indicate position of last breakpoint.
    (Fdbnext):  Set tree::last_break_function to indicate position of
    last breakpoint.
    * pt-bp.h (MAYBE_DO_BREAKPOINT): Check tree::break_function value
    of zero as well. Only check tree::last_line if we are in teh same
    function as the last breakpoint.
    * input.cc (char Vfilemarker): New global variable.
    (Ffilemarker): New function to query and set Vfilemarker.
    * input.h (extern char Vfilemarker): Make Vfilemarker available.
    * util.cc (fcn_file_in_path): If the input argument contains
    Vfilemarker, strip the trailing part of string from this point
    when looking for function file.
    * toplev.cc (octave_call_stack::fo_backtrace): Mark subfunctions
    with the name of the parent function and Vfilemarker.
    * symtab.cc (symbol_table::find_function (const std::string&,
    tree_argument_list *, const string_vector&, octave_value_list*,
    bool&): If function name contains Vfilemarker, check in scope of
    specified parent function.

are missing, although the corresponding code is in the repository. Could
these be added, so I can make my ChangeLog correspond the the main
repositories simplifying my merge process?

Regards
David

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only