Re: Configuring the latest default hg on OSX

From: c.
Subject: Re: Configuring the latest default hg on OSX
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 13:06:47 +0100

On 01/lug/08, at 12:07, Ben Abbott wrote:

I was unable to get 1.1.7 to build *and* run all the demos.
However, 1.1.9 was a snap! :-)
I'll wait for Fink to update fltk to 1.1.9 before attempting to use the new backend again.

Ben

Ben,

Apart from getting the new graphics backend to work,
in building the latest sources (at least till a couple of weeks ago)
I encountered a nasty problem with the parser failing to read .m files:

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Latest-from-hg-on-OSX-p17932496.html

did you experience the same problem?

c.

P.S. As for the opengl includes I found a changeset posted by Thomas
that seems to deal with this, but it seems it has not been applied...

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Latest-from-hg-on-OSX-p17932496.html