Re: Thread-safe access to graphic objects - proposal

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: Thread-safe access to graphic objects - proposal
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:28:27 +0200

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Michael Goffioul
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Michael Goffioul
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> So, this is the current status.
>
> As a side note, I would like to add that, if possible, I would to avoid
> adding yet another dependency (like boost) on octave, if it's not
> really necessary.

Yeah, I agree. Making Octave dependent on Boost just because of a
single feature (thread locking) sounds like an overkill solution. It
would make more sense to use Boost to a maximum extent if it becomes a
requirement - that would pay off.

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert