RE: Class Objects Usage

From: Fred Schuld
Subject: RE: Class Objects Usage
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:48:39 -0500

I realized after I had sent the email that the function in question was defined as a virtual function in ov-fcn.h oops!
(This is my first look at the octave code).

Anyways, I shall try a rebuild with the call stack code fix and check it out.

BTW, is there support for inheritance with class objects?
The last I saw mention of class objects in the mailing list was last year during the summer of 2007 when it was introduced - at that time (I think) inheritance was not supported yet.

Regards,

Fred Schuld