Re: Class Objects Usage

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Class Objects Usage
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:01:09 +0200

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 10:18 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
> Did you only apply this one changeset?  I'd recommend updating to the
> current sources, not just applying a single patch, which might depend
> on others.

I updated my archive with the latest changes and I can't reproduce
the problem anymore. So it seems the problem was due to the
uncommited changes on the octave_call_stack class.

Fred, I suggest that you grab the latest sources either from
http://www.octave.org/hg/octave or http://hg.tw-math.de/octave-graphics [1].
The additional patches required for MSVC/Windows operation can be
grabbed from http://hg.tw-math.de/octave-graphics-mq. The best way to
deal with it is the following:

- download octave archive, let's say into "octave" directory
- download graphics patch queue into "octave/.hg/patches"
- enable mercurial queue (mq) extension
- apply the patch queue in your octave archive with "hg qpush -a"

Michael.

[1] the octave-graphics archive is quite well in sync with the main octave
archive, but the graphics patch queue is known to work fine on it.