Re: FTGL.h not found

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: FTGL.h not found
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:33:28 -0400

On 10-Jul-2008, Thomas Weber wrote:

| Am Donnerstag, den 10.07.2008, 10:35 +0300 schrieb Shai Ayal:
| > On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Thomas Weber
| > <address@hidden> wrote:

| > > Which versions of ftgl do both of you have?
| > >

| > I have fedora core 8 with the following packages:
| > ftgl-2.1.2-6.fc8
| > ftgl-devel-2.1.2-6.fc8
|
| Okay, I just checked the ftgl tarballs on sourceforge. The 2.1.2 release
| has FTGL.h, the 2.1.3 release has ftgl.h.
|
| Looking over the NEWS file, I think we should enforce the usage of 2.1.3
| (2.1.2 is from 2004):

OK.  I have the following packages installed:

segfault:847> dpkg -l '*ftgl*'
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
ii  ftgl-dev       2.1.3~rc5-2    transitional dummy package
ii  libftgl-dev    2.1.3~rc5-2    development files for libftgl
ii  libftgl2       2.1.3~rc5-2    library to render text in OpenGL using FreeT

So do we agree that the configure script and sources should be changed
to look for and use ftgl.h?