Re: Octave 3.1.50 available for ftp

From: dbateman
Subject: Re: Octave 3.1.50 available for ftp
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:50:20 -0700 (PDT)

Rafael Laboissiere wrote:

> Thanks a lot for this release.  The Debian package built fine.  Three
> tests
> failed and the relevant excerpts of fntests.log are in the file attached
> below.

i don't know about the dispatch failure, but the isna failure is due to the
issue of single to double conversion. I've sent a few e-mails to the R
mailing as Octave chose the NA value for compatiility with R, but without
response. I'll send an e-mail about this in the next few days to the
maintainers list.

D.