Re: Private functions and user objects

From: WMennerich
Subject: Re: Private functions and user objects
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 03:35:14 -0700 (PDT)

John W. Eaton wrote:

> On 22-Jul-2008, John W. Eaton wrote:
> OK, this was not too hard to fix.  Please try the attached patch.

I can 'try to try' it: Because Im neigher familiar with git nore with
patching
sources, this is a bigger thing for me. Also my experience with compiling
sources is
strong limited. If there is a ready compiled snapshot with this patch
available, I would
test it and I would also make some other tests since I wrote a Matlab
programm
using a lot of the objects stuff. I also thought about making this available
under the
GPL-License, but first, it has to be more completed, bugfixed and
documentated.
I must also discuss this first with the responsibles.
Its not a must for me to use Octave instead of Matlab, but I like the
open source idea and offer my help where I can.

Best, Wolfgang