Re: stable builders list

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: stable builders list
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:46:47 +0200

Jaroslav Hajek wrote:
Hi,

I would like to synchronize the process of making stable releases with
those who make regular builds.
Next time, prior to the release, I'll just announce that I'm freezing
the archive and wait for each of the regular builders to
report a successful build (and perhaps make check). I'll make the
official tarballs afterwards.
So, anyone interested in being on the list, please tell me (and state
the platform you build for).

Hello,

I'd like to provide mingw32-built binaries.
I'm currently sorting out some difficulties in building all depencencies - also for octave-forge packages, but I'll give my best to keep pace with new releases.

Lindner Benjamin