Re: axes limit calculations

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: axes limit calculations
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:05:18 +0200

There's a patch pending in the graphics mq that triggers listeners
only when a property is actually changed (the same for the built-in
updaters). This should avoid the problem you mention. The patches
are base_properties_autogen and property_change_check.

This however does not apply to "xxxmode" properties, which are
set to "manual" in all cases.

Michael.