[changeset] : adjustment of tolerance for single precision tests in mapp

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: [changeset] : adjustment of tolerance for single precision tests in mappers.cc
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:18:52 -0400

Building the default branch on Mac OSX using Apple's vecLib results in a failure for the single precision mappers.cc tests.

I've attached a minimal changeset. However, I notice that single precision tests often make use of "eps" rather than "eps('single')". Would it be good form to change all single precision tests to refer to eps('single')?

If so I can take care of that. If not, please consider this changeset as it.

Thanks
Ben