Re: octave 3.0.2 on cygwin with gcc-4.3.2

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: octave 3.0.2 on cygwin with gcc-4.3.2
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:17:34 +0900 (JST)

Hello Marco

You have been already prepared octave 3.0.2-2 on cygwin with gcc-4.3.2-1.
Perhaps the mirror site is a little slow to catch up with your latest version.

Therefore the role of my binary should be finished.
I will close my cygwin distribution page in the near future.

So I will introduce the binary of gunplot 4.3 (cvs) which enable us to use
mouse zooming from the
octave.

Regards

Tatsuro