Re: [changeset] - x,y,zlabel/title respect axes font properties

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: [changeset] - x,y,zlabel/title respect axes font properties
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:49:18 -0400

On Oct 11, 2008, at 2:08 PM, Ben Abbott wrote:

On Oct 10, 2008, at 4:05 PM, Michael Goffioul wrote:

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 5:18 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
OK.  So where should this inheritance of properties be handled?
Should it be done in the new axes::properties::delete_text_child
function?  It seems that would take care of the case of when one of
these text properties is deleted and automatically recreated.

Thanks,

jwe

I think that both proposals are valid. I can't find any reason to
use one instead of the other.

Michael.

I'm in favor of having the changeset added to 3.1.51+ ... if there no objections ...

I've just begun working on a gnuplot font related change regarding ticklabels to make as well.

Ben

opps ... I just looked and the changeset has already been committed.

Thanks!