Re: [changeset] - improve clf() compatibility

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: [changeset] - improve clf() compatibility
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:12:51 +0100

John W. Eaton wrote:
Before we apply this change, I think we need to fix the title, xlabel,
ylabel, and zlabel properties to be hidden children of the axes
object.  My best guess at how to do that is below, but it does not
quite work.  I don't have any more time to work on this problem, but I
thought I would post the diffs anyway to give anyone else who wants to
work on this a starting point.

jwe
There are also other issues related to hidden children such as the "BaseLine" of stem series, etc that cause issues with the "legend" function as they aren't currently invisible.. So yes, I'd also like to see this issue addressed. Could you give more information about what exactly doesn't work with your patch?

Regards
David

Motorola Labs - Paris +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph) Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob) 91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax) The information contained in this communication has been classified as: [x] General Business Information [ ] Motorola Internal Use Only [ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary