Re: help as m-files

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: help as m-files
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:48:09 +0100

ons, 29 10 2008 kl. 17:41 -0400, skrev John W. Eaton:
> | Sounds a lot more complicated than the current situation. Is it really
> | worth it?
>
> Well, I'd rather not lose options that we've had for a long time if we
> don't have to.  I can make the change if you would prefer.

Yes, I would prefer that. However, I'm not sure if it is a good change.
The current code is really simple as it just calls a macro. So, this
work only makes sense if we can remove all internal variables.

> | My bad -- sorry. The 'private' directly obviously isn't created, so no
> | this doesn't work.
>
> OK, I can try to look at this since we could probably use it for other
> directories in the scripts hierarchy as well, but I can't promise when
> I'll be able to get to it.

This isn't a high-priority thing, as the files in the 'private'
directory will still be copied during installation -- they just won't be
stored in a 'private' directory after installation.

Søren