Re: Further on MEX

From: Aravindh Krishnamoorthy
Subject: Re: Further on MEX
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 23:46:05 +0530

Dear Michael,

You're pointing to: libffi. BSD licensed libffi can handle calls +
parameter passing. Thanks.

Also, of course, we'd like to restrict the shared-object's to the
respective platform: Linux .so's from Linux, Windows .DLLs from
Windows. Sensible?

Also, Matlab requires a header file (with c-signatures) to be passed
during 'loadlibrary' call which is parsed using perl (best I can
remember.) ATM, I don't know how we mirror that to Octave.

Yours sincerely,
Aravindh