Re: 3.0.4 rc2 (mingw gcc 3.4.5)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: 3.0.4 rc2 (mingw gcc 3.4.5)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:19:06 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have tested 3.0.4 rc2 by mingw 3.4.5.

Integrated test scripts:

  c:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\octave-3.0.4RC2\src\ov-fcn-handle.cc  PASS
2/3    FAIL 1

c:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\octave-3.0.4RC2\scripts/miscellaneous\fileparts.m
  PASS    3/9
FAIL 6

  PASS   4053
  FAIL      7

Was the change in fileparts.m made in the deveiopment branch?
So in the 3.0.4, the previous (perhaps temporal) patch that I have shown to be
attached by maintainers
of windows version ?

http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2009-January/010179.html

Regards