[changeset] - print/ginput & __gnuplot_has_feature__

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: [changeset] - print/ginput & __gnuplot_has_feature__
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 15:25:51 -0500

I've attached a changeset to replace the feature "epslatex_implies_eps_filesuffix" with "epslatex_filesuffix_is_tex" and add "mouse_variables" to __gnuplot_has_feature__.m.

The changeset modifies print.m and __gnuplot_ginput__ to rely upon __gnuplot_has_feature__ as well.

The change regarding the file suffix for the epslatex terminal is due to my reading of the code and what I inferred to be the proper behavior.