Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:15:58 -0500

On Feb 10, 2009, at 1:59 PM, Jonathan Stickel <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2/10/09 address@hidden wrote:
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:04:11 +0200
From: Shai Ayal <address@hidden>
To: Ben Abbott <address@hidden>
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Feb 9, 2009, at 1:15 PM, Thomas Treichl wrote:
>
>> Ben Abbott schrieb:
>>>
>>> The result of configure is below.
>>
>> Ok, let me know if your next compilation also is successful (at least the >> file src/gl-render.cc). I is compiled without the three-dots- call of
>> gluTessCallback on your Mac.
>>
>>  Thomas
>
> With the liboctave fix, I'm now able to build octave again and the fltk
> backend actually functions for me!  :-)  ... no fonts though  :-(
This "feature" is cross-platform: we just didn't get around to
implementing text rendering ....
Shai

Oops, sorry about my accidental send just a minute ago...

It looks like I am also seeing this issue of compiling gl-render.cc on Mac. Has the fix propogated to the primary octave development branch?

Jonathan

Yes