feature freeze for 3.2 release?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: feature freeze for 3.2 release?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:11:05 -0500

I'd like to have a short feature freeze (perhaps 2-3 weeks) while we
focus primarily on testing and fixing any bugs that turn up.  Then
I'll branch for the release, make another snapshot or two, and then
make the release.  Perhaps that can happen by the middle of March.

Are there any objections to this plan?

I'll start by making a new snapshot today or tomorrow.  Are there any
outstanding changesets or any serious bugs that should be considered
before I make the snapshot?