Re: 3.0.4 RC7

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: 3.0.4 RC7
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 06:43:38 +0900 (JST)

Hello Jaroslav and Benjamin

Thank you for your efforts and thanks to my aged computer( Celereon 1.2GHz) in
my home :-) for mid
night building for octave-3.0.4RC7 on mingw and cygwin while I am sleeping on
my Futon(Japanese bed).
(I have got good sleep :-)).

As expected build and fntests for both are fine.  The graphic test and
controldemo also worked fine.

I express sincere appreciation to Jaroslav and Benjamin.

Cheers!

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/