Re: [changeset-2] improved support for pdf output

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: [changeset-2] improved support for pdf output
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 21:05:36 -0400

On Apr 8, 2009, at 8:06 PM, Michael D. Godfrey wrote:

I tried the following with Matlab 2008b
I thought about trying 2008b, but 2007b was handier.  The underlying
behavior does not seem to have changed, and I think you have done
the right thing. It does not appear that whatever replaces BoundingBox in PDF actually causes a problem. I could display text within what seemed to
be the "frame" for the PDF that I generated in Matlab.
Tell me when you push this changeset.

Michael

I've made changes that attempt to produce compatible behavior across several terminals. I've tested pdf, ps, eps, jpeg, jpg, and png (I had the bitmaps implemented incorrectly ... I apologize to those who I recall tried to get that point across over the last few weeks).

The size of the bitmaps and eps-output to may not yet be consistent with Matlab.

Michael, please test the attached changeset and verify that "-dpdf" works for you ... testing of other terminals would be appreciated as well.

Ben