Re: Question about test_io.m

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: Question about test_io.m
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:57:28 +0200

2009/4/9 Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden>:
> Hello Ben and Jaroslav
>
> Thak you for yor reply and Sorry for my ambiguous writing.
>
> The opts = {"-z -text", "-z -binary", "-z -mat", "-v7"};
>
> seem to make the test fall into infinite loop for my mingw build of octave.
>
> The opts = {"-text", "-binary", "-mat", "-v7"};
>
> went well fine. With unknown reasons, the error by '-z' vanished once and
> however it came back soon
> :-(.
>
> The above is one of the reason why I asked for.

Well, unless you see anything wrong with the test (which I don't),
then a failing test is surely not a reason to fix the test, but rather
to find the bug!
Tray to entering the save commands resulting from the test manually.
Do they work?

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert & GNU Octave developer