Re: [OctDev] No symbolic package in future (Windows/VC++) releases

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: [OctDev] No symbolic package in future (Windows/VC++) releases
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:52:24 +0200

tir, 21 04 2009 kl. 09:35 +0100, skrev Michael Goffioul:
> To be honest, I'm pissed off by all these licensing stuffs.
> I won't make any new Windows/VC++ release and I'll stop
> supporting compiling octave with VC++.

I can't really say I blame you for being pissed. All this legal stuff
can just be a pain :-(

That being said, I hope you will reconsider not doing VC++ releases as
your work has had a tremendously positive effect on Octave. Your work
has brought a great product into the hands of many many users.

Soren