File extensions in __list_functions__

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: File extensions in __list_functions__
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:20:54 +0200

Hi

When generating documentation caches for 'lookfor' we use the
'__list_functions__' function (defined in 'src/help.cc'), which returns
a list of functions in a given directory. Currently, the returned list
of functions includes extensions, i.e. you get list elements like
"foo.m" and "bar.oct". This is breaking the cache generation in 'pkg'.

My questions is, should '__list_functions__' be changed such that
extensions are not returned, or should functions calling
'__list_functions__' remove the extensions themselves?

Soren