Is 3.2.0 Stable Branch? Is it better called as the Current Branch?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Is 3.2.0 Stable Branch? Is it better called as the Current Branch?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:16:30 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I strongly appreciate many efforts for 3.2.0 to be public.

The 3.2.x branch is now called ad the stable branch.

However, some imcomplteness have reported.  It is natural because the 3.2.0 was
newly provided at June
 6 as a new major revised release.

The 'stable' sounds that a software is a little bit old but users rarely meet
bugs.

In my idea, ver 3.0.5 is suitable to be called stable and 3.2.0 is better to be
called as "current"
branch.

The above is mere my impression so that I do not care if nobody reply to this
post.

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/