Re: backend listeners (was: Requesting an Octave mentor)

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: backend listeners (was: Requesting an Octave mentor)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:54:38 -0400

On Aug 14, 2009, at 7:43 PM, Ben Abbott wrote:

On Aug 14, 2009, at 11:11 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermos wrote:

Hopefully Ben and Robert above can help me get started.

- Jordi G. H.

Ok, this will be a bit of a core-dump, but  ...

<snip>

Its been quite a while since I looked at /src/graphics.cc. It appears (to me, I may be wrong) that Michael Goffioul has included some code needed for the backend listeners.

MIchael, if you have the time, can you comment on what is needed to implement listeners triggered by changes in units/fontunits?

Ben