Re: fltk and fonts

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: fltk and fonts
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:29:41 -0500

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Michael D.
Godfrey<address@hidden> wrote:

> It does appear that the gnuplot code passes through font
> information, but it also does something with fonts because
> I sometimes get font error messages from it.  This is happening
> now, for instance.

With gnuplot situation is even worth since different gnuplot terminals
handle fonts differently. In particular X11 terminal does not use fontconfig
as far as I know.
But I am pleased with recent development of cairo based terminals
(pngcairo, pdfcairo, wxt) -- they seem to provide somewhat unified
look.

Dmitri.