Re: Print to PDF under Windows [changeset-2]

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: Print to PDF under Windows [changeset-2]
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:05:57 +0100

Ben Abbott wrote:

Ok, my understanding is that EXEC_PATH is equivalent to the PATH environment
variable that was in place when Octave was run. Which is likely to include the
default shell's PATH as well as additions needed to run Octave. In the event
ghostscript is bundled with Octave, then EXEC_PATH is preferred over PATH.

I see your point.
It's currently not bundled, but maybe will be

The attached changeset looks for the console version of ghostscript,
"gswin32c.exe", and still searches EXEC_PATH for gswin32c.exe.

looks fine to me.
Although I haven't checked in action yet, as I'm working on getting
the build process to run again.

benjamin